This month’s Gear Update is dedicated to our friends in Law Enforcement. GCS, in collaboration with vendors like Safariland, Blackhawk, Propper, Tru-Spec and many more is now offering Law Enforcement Gear. Visit our website to view all the great gear. And if you don’t see an item give us a call because we have access to thousands of parts.
Propper TAC.U Trousers & TAC.U Combat Shirt
The TAC.U Combat Shirt is Propper’s latest addition to the TAC.U line. The combat shirt features a half-zip front with loop fastener for nametape on back of the collar, a fully articulated elbow with external elbow pad openings, integrated dual cuff with thumb hole and hook and loop fasteners, multiple dual layer pockets on sleeves and a double layer stretch shoulder with shoulder pad pockets. Sizes range from XS-4XL in both regular and long lengths. Available colors are LAPD Navy, Olive Green, Khaki, A-Tacs.
Propper’s TAC.U trousers are based on the Army Combat Uniform (ACU) construction specs but are enhanced for the Law Enforcement community. Made of durable 65%/35% Poly/Cotton Battle Rip fabric, these pants feature a zipper fly and Propper branded gripper waistband to keep your shirt tucked in. Forward-slanted cargo pockets and external knee pad openings are also included as well as many other features. Available colors are Black, Brown, Khaki, LAPD Navy and Olive Green. Sizes are 26-54 in Regular and Long Lengths.
Blackhawk! Police Equipment Bag
This industry-standard bag is equally at home in the cruiser or at your desk. Its large main compartment has an adjustable/removable divider and a row of 2″ BTS webbing that allows you to customize the bag to suit your needs.
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon with reinforced stitching for durability
- Full wrapped carry handles for superior weight support
- Two external zippered pockets
- Three external open-top pouches
- Two internal zippered pouches and pen holder slots
- Two external straps to secure a baton or flashlight
- Sides and bottoms are reinforced with internal polymer stiffeners
- Adjustable/removable shoulder strap
- Fully padded lid
- Dimensions: 7.5L x 12″W x 18.5″D
The TLR-4 from Streamlight is a lightweight, rail-mounted light featuring C4® LED technology and an integrated aiming laser sight. Constructed of impact-resistant polymer, the ultra-bright TLR-4 is designed to fit compart and sub-compact handguns. It also fits most full-sized handguns with rails on the market.
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 5,000 candela peak beam intensity; 110 lumens
- Runs 1.5 hours (LED only or LED and laser); 11 hours (laser only)
- One-handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching. Securely fits a broad range of weapons.
- Windage and elevation adjustment screw mounted in brass brushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Textured parabolic reflector produced a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity. Laser provides long-range targeting.
- Withstands heat and cold with operating temperatures of -10°F to +120°F
- IPX4; water-resistant
Law Enforcement Crime Scene Kit
The GCS Crime Scene Kit includes items a law enforcement professional would need to process and preserve a crime scene. Our kit features “Do Not Cross Police Line” barrier tape, 100 evidence bags, evidence ruler photo tape, a tape measure, reflective chalk and latex gloves. All the kit items are packaged in a Pelican 1650 storage case for easy transport. We can also build you a custom kit too. We have access to the full-line of products from Forensic Source.
Tru-Spec TRU XTREME™ Tactical Response Uniform
The elite warriors who protect us at home, on our borders and beyond, know firsthand that dressing to fit the job is the first step towards getting a tough job done right. So it’s not surprising that America’s dedicated protectors are among the most enthusiastic supporters of the new TRU XTREME™, the most current evolution and the most technologically advanced version of Tru-Spec’s® high acclaimed Tactical Response Uniform®.
- Constructed from 50/50 nylon cotton rip-stop material
- Mandarin collar can be worn up or down to keep out debris and contains a locker loop to hang
- Back cape with hook & loop closure with option for attachment flap and mesh inner lining
- Loop faced upper sleeve pockets for patches, with hook & loop closure and hidden zipper front pocket
- Zippered with hook & loop closure on front placket
- Bellowed chest pockets with inverted pleat, hook & loop closure and hidden front zipper pocket
- SuperFabric® covered external elbow pockets with external opening for elbow pads secured with hook & loop closures
- Articulated elbows
- Tri-pocket on the lower arm with document flap and hook & loop closure with 3 exterior pen/pencil slots with a special tunnel system for alternating the tri-pocket from left to right for personal comfort
- Adjustable hook & loop cuff
- Available in Black, Khaki, Navy and Olive Drab
- Constructed from 50/50 nylon cotton-rip stop material
- Slider waistband for a comfortable fit
- 1″ wide belt loops for 2-1/4″ opening
- Customized TRU-SPEC® original PRYM™ nap with YKK® brass zipper closure
- Hidden internal handcuff key pocket in waistband
- Reinforced front slash pocket openings to cut down on wear
- Deep front pockets with hidden internal pockets
- 2-knife/accessory pockets with stiff fused inner lining on both sides
- Diamond shaped gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- 2-leg cargo pockets with inverted pleat and angled opposing pleats, mitered flaps with hook & loop closure creating a unique pocket bellow that expands into a large space
- Internal hidden front zipper pocket on both leg cargo pockets
- 2-bellowed lower leg cargo pockets with inverted pleat and mitered flaps with hook & loop closure
- Superfabric® covered external knee pockets and external openings for knee pads secured with hook & loop closures
- Articulated knees for added mobility and comfort